Keeping Everyone Safe at the Garden Centre< < Back to News & Events
We cannot wait to welcome you to Dean’s Garden Centre, but there are a few things to consider before visiting us and we ask that you follow when you are here;
- Please use the hand sanitiser on entry to the Garden Centre
- Please listen to the directions and information given out by the Door Greeter. We ensure everyone is familiar with the information to ensure everyone is kept as safe as possible.
- We are currently only letting a limited amount of customers in at one time, once we are at capacity, we will ask you to wait and a one out, one in system will be operated. Although we are not limiting numbers within a family, or setting a length of time you spend in the Garden Centre, we do request you show consideration to other customers at all times as they are unable to enter until you leave.
- Ensure you have your shopping list ready, prep it whilst at home. If you are unsure of where any items are located ask a member of staff who will be more than happy to direct you. When speaking to staff members, please keep your distance, or stand behind the screens at the Information Desk or Tills.
- Please keep your distance from other customers and staff members at all times
- Please follow the one-way system throughout the Garden Centre where it is in place
- When approaching the till, please wait at the STOP sign, until you are called over by a member of staff. Push your trolley into the box and step back and wait until you are asked for to make payment.
- If you require a cardboard box, please select this on your way out, so you are not coming into close contact with the staff members on the till. Ideally pack the box at your car, not at the exit door as this prevents other customers from leaving at a safe distance.
- Do NOT enter if you are showing any signs of COVID-19 symptoms or have been in contact with a positive case within the last 10 days.