York Opening Times
Help us to help you – socially distanced shopping at Dean’s Garden Centre
Here are some of the social distancing measures we’ve put in place to help customers and our staff to keep safe when visiting the Garden Centre and Coffee Shop.
If you are planning a visit, we’d love to see you, and we truly appreciate your custom but when visiting please remember:
- The Garden Centre is open from 9.00am to 5.00pm Monday – Saturday and from 10.00am to 4.30pm on a Sunday (Browsing until 10.30am only)
- The Bothy Coffee Shop is open 9.00am to 4.00pm Monday – Saturday and 10.00am to 4.00pm on a Sunday (last food orders 3.30pm).
- We have a member of staff on the door at key times. The door greeter will inform you of any changes made within the Garden Centre and answer any questions you may have.
- We have a one-way system, on the main pathways of the Garden Centre. Our staff will be happy to guide and direct customers if required.
- Social Distancing – Be respectful to our staff and other shoppers. We have two metre floor markers at the tills and reminders throughout the Garden Centre. Let’s all give each other space.
- We are still limiting the number of customers in the Garden Centre at any one time. We have a designated queuing area outside and there are markers every 2 metres to help remind everyone to respect each other’s personal space. We will be operating a one out, one in system when we get to maximum capacity in the Garden Centre.
- Trolleys and Baskets are cleaned at the Entrance Door. Our trolleys are collected and cleaned down ready for you, please collect from the Entrance Door or at various points throughout the Garden Centre.
- Perspex Screens. We have installed perspex screens at the Information Desk and Tills.
- Please pay by credit / debit card if possible. We are especially encouraging contactless payments, but we are still accepting payment by gift vouchers, gift cards and cash.
- Please DO NOT enter the Garden Centre if you have any symptoms of COVID-19 including a high temperature or a new, continuous cough. We have clear signs at the entrance doors regarding this.
As a business we are ensuring that additional cleaning of phones, staff radios, door handles, stair banisters, and credit card machines is regularly taking place to help keep our staff and customers safe.
We are closely monitoring advice and updates given by the Government, Public Health England, HSE and WHO.
For information on our home delivery prices and days, please follow the link Home Deliveries
Monday – Saturday
9.00am – 5.00pm (Garden Centre)
10.30am to 4.30pm (Garden Centre)